Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Top Thirty Played Songs for 2010

I decided I would list my top thirty songs that I listened to this year. Now many of them may not be new but they are still my favorites. I am pretty sure that a lot of these songs will still be in my top thirty next year. No real surprises to me. I don’t think anybody who knows me will be surprised either.

1.       Embrace the Endless Ocean – Amon Amarth
2.       Watch Over You-Alter Bridge
3.       Nothing Left – As I Lay Dying
4.       I Still Believe – Jeremy Camp
5.       The Art of Balance – Shadows Fall
6.       Phase –Breaking Benjamin
7.       One Man Parade – Becoming the Archetype
8.       How Great Thou Art – Becoming the Archetype
9.       The Darkest Nights – As I Lay Dying
10.   No Games – Breaking Benjamin
11.   Crawl Through Knives – In Flames
12.   Everything – Lifehouse
13.   The Pursuit of Vikings – Amon Armarth
14.   Seize the Day -  Avenged Sevenfold
15.   The Last Statement – Insomnium
16.   More Faithful – Skillet
17.   Unknown Soldier – Breaking Benjamin
18.   Five Faces of Madness – Byzantine
19.   The Trooper – Iron Maiden
20.   Fate of Norrns – Amon Amarth
21.   The Elder – Insomnium
22.   Sin Remover – Byzantine
23.   All for Nothing – Enforsaken
24.   Take This Life – In Flames
25.   Tears and Rain -  James Blunt
26.   Your Love (Keeps Me Alive) – Skillet
27.   Breath – Breaking Benjamin
28.   Jeremiad – Byzantine
29.   Garden – PFR
30.   The Faded Line – Lamb of God

SW

Hey let me know what your top ten or twenty or whatever was in the comment section. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment